FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I make a purchase?
- Do I have to register to make a purchase?
- Are the prices indicated in the catalogue inclusive of VAT?
- How much are the shipping costs?
- Do you ship by cash on delivery (COD)? If yes, do you have additional costs?
- What are the processing times for an order?
- What are the delivery times of an order?
- Can I get an invoice for an order placed?
- What do you mean by completed stamp?
- What do you mean by handle?
- What do you mean by rubber?
- What do you mean by pad?
- What are the basic pad colours?
- What are extra pad colours?
How can I make a purchase?
Buying on mistertimbri.it is very easy and requires only 5 simple steps:
- Register to the website, if you are not already registered, or access using the personal data entered during the registration process
- Choose the right stamp from the catalogue
- Customise the stamp using the compositor, inside the timbre page, or attach a previously created file by clicking on “Upload from file” (files in Coreldraw, Adobe Illustrator, Pdf, jpeg, png with minimum 600 dpi and black and white resolution are accepted)
- Check the accuracy of the shipping address or add a new one if necessary
- Choose a payment method (choice between: credit card/Paypal, bank transfer in advance, cash on delivery) and make the payment. In case of payment by bank transfer, you can speed up the order processing time by sending us a copy of the accounting letter by e-mail to the address or by FAX to the number +39-011-5830135.
Do I have to register to make a purchase?
Yes, we need it because it provides us with all the billing and shipping information. Registration is free and only takes a couple of minutes.
Are the prices indicated in the catalogue inclusive of VAT?
No, all prices exclude VAT.
How much are the shipping costs?
All shipments cost 5.50€+VAT (single price for all Italy) and are delivered by express courier BRT - Bartolini.
For all orders over 60€ shipments are free.
Do you ship by cash on delivery (COD)? If yes, do you have additional costs?
Yes, all COD shipments have an additional cost of 5.00€+VAT
What are the processing times for an order?
All orders received before 5 pm on working days (from Monday to Friday) will be processed the same day. All orders received on Saturdays, Sundays, pre-holidays and public holidays will be processed on the first working day.
It may happen that an order, if it has feasibility/graphics problems, is blocked pending instructions from the customer, who will be immediately notified by email or phone.
What are the delivery times of an order?
The goods are usually delivered by courier on a working day (from Monday to Friday). However, there are locations in Italy that also require two working days for delivery. Click here for more information (SET TURIN AS THE STARTING POINT).
Please note that the courier works from Monday to Friday and does not work on Saturdays, Sundays, pre-holidays and public holidays.
Can I get an invoice for an order placed?
Every order processed by mistertimbri.it is delivered with the invoice issued using the information reported at the time of registration. Generally, you can find it inside the package or in the transparent pocket on the front of the red envelope of the courier.
What do you mean by completed stamp?
The completed stamp is a ready-to-use stamp customised with the information you provided
What do you mean by handle?
A stamp handle is the part of the stamp that is held to make the stamp.
What do you mean by rubber?
The rubber of a stamp is the part that is customised with the writing/logos you indicated. In fact, it is the part that “stamps”.
What do you mean by pad?
A stamp pad is the inked pad placed inside self-inking stamps. The stamp pad is a refill that can be replaced when exhausted.
What are the basic pad colours?
The basic colours of a stamp pad are all standard colours: black, green, blue, purple and red.
What are extra pad colours?
The extra colours of a stamp pad are all non-standard colours.